Gas Line Installation
Do you need a new gas line installed, replaced, or altered? Has your gas been shut off due to a leak? Hardline Hearth and home is the best team for the job. We will work with local inspectors and your gas company to ensure service is added or returned to your home in the quickest way possible. Call us today for a free quote on all of your gas piping needs.
– Every gas appliance has a different BTU rating!
What is a BTU?
– A BTU is a British Thermal Unit – used to measure the energy input and output of an appliance. The higher the BTU the more energy consumed and more heat or power supplied.
Is your gas line safe?
- A key valve is present in many gas line setups. It provides an easy, accessible shut off option of your gas supply and very important leak control. Often, older key valves are culprits for leaks and sometimes fail completely. It is imperative that your key valve operates properly as it can prevent a dangerous situation and you are able to shut off your gas in an emergency. Hardline Hearth and Home would be happy to replace your unsafe key valve!
- Older homes are frequently piped with untreated iron pipe. This type of gas pipe tends to rust and corrode over time, which leads to leaks. Replacing your gas line with modern materials can increase efficiency and safety.
- Do you have an earthquake shutoff valve? This type of emergency valve is installed to allow the supply of gas from the meter to your home, to be cut off in case of an earthquake.
- Hardline Hearth and Home is skilled at seeking and finding leaks and making the the necessary repairs. We use updated and technologically advanced tools to aide in our search and test for leaks.
- Education is key. We aspire to improve your knowledge and understanding of how the gas system works. You will always know how to properly shut off your gas and work with your gas company in an emergency. This can save you and your family from any dangers associated with gas leaks.
Call For a Quote:
Fire Pits and Outdoor Heaters
Hardline Hearth and Home’s expert team members can help you design, select, and install the perfect outdoor patio heater or fire pit.
Hardline Hearth and Home will walk you through the entire process in selecting, installing, and finishing your new fireplace.
Tile and Stone Installation
Hardline Hearth and Home offers the highest quality installation and consultation on your fireplace design including all the finishing touches.